Tuesday 30 August 2011

Rain cloud

I once had a dream that I had a rain cloud over me, which was really annoying as I kept getting soaked and nobody wanted to be around me as they kept getting soaked too. I tried everything to get rid of that rain cloud but I had to admit defeat and then I woke up. *sob*.

Why am I talking about rain clouds? Well that’s because I sort of feel like I have one over me at the minute. I don’t like feeling miserable and I’m not much liking the shit life has been throwing at me lately. But I guess you have to suffer the bad to appreciate the good and all that jazz. I’m not going to go into a big rant and moan about how shit my life is but all I will say is that sometimes it sucks being an adult.

Anyway, I’m feeling guilty for neglecting my blog lately and felt it was about time I updated it. Unfortunately I haven’t really had chance to write anything new and I’ve been battling the dreaded writers block, yet again. But I have found a couple of my old stories. Although they are cringe-worthy and I seem to have forgotten about grammar, methinks I shall be brave and share them with you.  I can assure you I was not on crack when I wrote them but it is further proof that I am a strange creature.

Hairy Pieces is a tribute to Neil Buchanan of Art Attack fame. Which reminds me of the bookends he made and he wrote Ivor Gash on one of them…haha the things that dude got away with. As for Unexpected Inheritance (I hate that title) I have no idea how I came up with that one. *Shrug* Perhaps if I’d spent longer than a day writing these stories they might have been better. But fuck it…actually can you say fuck on here? I shall get churning out the new stuff soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment